Sunday 27 November 2011

Evaluation of the show

In my opinion I don't think the show went as well as it could have the main reason being that the script took a very long period of time to be completed and there was also some problems on the directing side of the show. I think that my job in particular went very well and went so well in fact that I am rethinking my future career choice and may pursue a career in sound engineering

The pre-production side of the show went ok with the only hold up being the script mentioned previously as we all agreed on an idea very quickly and assigned roles equally as fast. The actual production itself was shot in one day with only two separate shoots to pick from once we where done. The first shoot went quite well and went smoothly whereas the second shoot had an incident where someone who was not scripted to be on camera decided to run on set. We picked the first shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment